Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Fall Fever 2011

Today I have three gorgeous polishes from Dr.'s Remedy Fall Collection!  All three of these colors are perfect Autumn shades!!

Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online at http://www.remedynails.com/ or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.

Today I am reviewing DEFENSE Deep Red, BALANCE Brick, and NOBEL Navy.  Here they are from my most favorite to my least:

My favorite is BALANCE Brick:


BALANCE Brick is a rich creamy red... brick-red just like the name states!!  This formula was perfect.  Almost no clean-up was needed as this polish applied like a dream!!  Pictured above it three coats.  Five  Stars for BALANCE Brick!!

My second favorite is NOBEL Navy:


This formula was perfect, too!!  Look how shiny NOBEL Navy is!! You can see my hot pink camera in my nails!! ;)  Pictured above is two coats!  NOBEL Navy is a classic navy everyone should own!!

My least favorite is DEFENSE Deep Red:

I still like DEFENSE Deep Red.  It's a nice rich red, but application wasn't as easy as the first two.  It wasn't as smooth and with three coats, this color is still a bit streaky.  DEFENSE Deep Red also stained worse than the first two, but it wasn't too horribly hard to remove.

Become a fan of Dr.'s Remedy on Facebook here!!  Also, follow them on twitter @remedynails!!

"Dr.'s Remedy is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients"

***These polishes were sent to me from Dr.'s Remedy for review***

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...