Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Jolly & Joy Holiday 2011

Hi All... Today I have another wonderful collection to share with you from Dr.'s Remedy.  I did an earlier post about their Fall Fever 2011 Collection and now I have their Jolly & Joy Holiday 2011 Collection.

Up first is SERENE Silver Glitter:
SERENE Silver Glitter
SERENE Silver Glitter is described as: "A seasonal sizzler like no other; shine, chic, totally unique in the metallic scene."  I'm loving both glitters in this this collection because they are essentially one-coaters.  Pictured abovw is two coats, but really only one was needed.  I like the sparse multi-colors that shine through in this one.

Next is RESOLUTION Red Glitter:
RESOLUTION Red Glitter
 RESOLUTION Red Glitter is described as: "A red meets copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with high-shine and sparkle."  This one is another one-coater.  I love this color.  I see more pink than red, but it's so pretty and shiny.  Very festive.  No base color is needed with this, but I'm sure it would look gorgeous over a red!

Here's (my favorite) REVIVE Ruby Red:
REVIVE Ruby Red

REVIVE Ruby Red
REVIVE Ruby Red is described as: "A shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz-inspired shade of crimson."  I absolutely LOVE this one!!  Look at the shine!!  Only two coats needed to achieve this PERFECT ruby red. The only issue with this was the brush... it's super tiny, but that was ok with me as my nails are tiny.  I love this color so much, I painted my toes with it! :)  This one is a must-have!!

Here's ESSENTIAL Emerald:
ESSENTIAL Emerald
ESSENTIAL Emerald is described as: " A take on the classic tree-and-plant-inspired gem of a shade, with delicate glimmer and unparalleled amounts of glamour." Huh??  LOL...  In a nutshell... "It's a beauty."  I was weary about this one as I don't really care for greens, but after applying three coats, I couldn't deny how pretty this green is.  Once again, I'm loving the shine!!

Lastly is PASSION Purple:
PASSION Purple
PASSION Purple is described as: "A bombshell-boysenberry with subtle silver meshed throughout."  This description is right on the nose.  PASSION Purple is another gorgeous shimmer.  The formula with this one was a bit more sheer than the other two shimmers, but after three generous coats, this color is beautiful!

I really like Dr.'s Remedy's polishes.  I love how they work with us bloggers and I feel they really value and respect our opinions!  Jolly & Joy Holiday 2011 is one of my favorite Holiday Collections this year!!  You seriously HAVE to buy REVIVE Ruby Red!!

You can like Dr.'s Remedy on Facebook here.  And don't forget to follow them on twitter here.
Dr.'s Remedy is available online at http://www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL

This collection was provided to me by Dr.'s Remedy for review


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...