Friday, November 4, 2011

Girly Bits...

I ordered a few polishes from a fellow blogger a few weeks back and I just had to show you all how gorgeous they are.  These 3 polishes are from the Sea's the Day Collection by Girly Bits.

First up is Stormy Skies..
This color reminds me of a periwinkle crayon... That was always my favorite color in that big ole 64 count Crayola box!!  I really like Stormy Skies.  It's filled with tiny goldish-green glitter.  I should have applied it as a topcoat over a darker color so you could see the shimmer better.

Next up is Denim Diva..

I adore this color.  It's so smooth and shiny!  This is 3 coats of Denim Diva.
I planned on applying Stormy Skies on Denim Diva for one of these pictures, but Denim Diva should not be covered as she shines too beautifully on her own!!

Last, but not least is Razzle Dazzle..

I really need a gallon of this glitter madness!!!  There are tons of multi-colored glitter in a dark pink base.  This polish is my favorite out of the 3 I ordered from Girly Bits.
Razzle Dazzle was so smooth (for a glitter) to apply and surprisingly easy to remove. (Although I didn't want to take it off!)

Pam over at Girly Bits has done an amazing job with her polishes.  If you are interested in buying some for yourself, check them out here!

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jodi, Thanks so much for posting this!! great swatches! Glad to hear you like them. Do try Stormy Skies over a darker colour and let me know how you like it. I love it on its own, but I use three coats for full opacity.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...