Monday, December 26, 2011

Essie..Luxeffects.. As Gold As It Gets..

Hey Everyone... Hope you all had a nice Christmas!  It seems like Christmas came and went so fast this year..

Today I have a gold glitter topcoat from Essie's Luxeffects collection called As Gold As It Gets...

Here it is over OPI's Boris & Natasha:



As Gold As It Gets is a shimmery topcoat full of gold flakes in a clear base.  You can basically layer this one over anything.  I chose Boris & Natasha because I think As Gold As It Gets looks better layered over darker colors.  Pictured above is two coats of Boris & Natasha with one coat of AGAIG on top.  I like AGAIG, I don't love it.  I wish the flakes were larger and not quite as dense.  I only bought two polishes from The Lexeffects Collection... AGAIG and Shine of the Times (which I like much more).  This one is pretty, just not my fave..

Enjoy your day... It's sunny here today and I'm loving it :)

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...