Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hits No Olimpo... Ares

The sun is shining and I have a beautiful holographic polish to show you guys today.  This brand is new to me. Hits Speciallita' No Olimpo is a Brazilian Collection of 13 different holographic polishes.  Each polish is named after Greek Gods or Goddesses.  I was lucky enough to acquire 2 of the 13 polishes.  Today I have Ares to share with you:


All pictures posted were taken in direct sunlight.  This color is so beautiful.  Ares is a candy-apple red that shines so beautifully in the sun!  Glancing at my nails now that I'm indoors, Ares looks a bit reddish-coral. Ares is so glossy.. no topcoat was needed!

I love everything about this polish (except the bottle is small 6 ml--reminds me of lipgloss).  Application was a breeze and only two coats were needed to reach full opacity.  I was lucky enough snag Ares from a friend who happened to have some extras.  You can purchase this collection online at Llarowe for $10 each

Have a great day/evening! :)

6 comments:

  1. I've purchased mine and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish on you! I got this colletion in a swap and have yet to try any of them, seeing your swatch makes me want to though!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is beautiful! And it looks so especially beautiful with your blog's flowers! LOVE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that holo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holographic red so pretty. ^^ Been seeing this brand pop up more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's sooooooo pretty! I need it :D
    Great swatches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...