Friday, January 20, 2012

ManGlaze.. Santorum!

Hey Everyone!!  Today's polish is from ManGlaze.  If you're not familiar with this brand, you may want to check out their Facebook Page to get an idea of their wicked sense of humor. (I love it, but you may not).

I love Santorum!  (You may want to plug this word in to the Urban Dictionary).  This polish is named after the super conservative, Rick Santorum (a candidate in the 2012 Republican Party presidential primaries who also loves sweater vests and strongly opposes same-sex marriages).  I am no republican, so the name of this polish and what it refers to cracks me up! (and kinda makes me sick at the same time LOL)

OK, enough about politics--- on to the polish!!  I love browns.  A lot of people don't.  When I found out ManGlaze created a dark brown matte, I had to order it ASAP!!

Here is Santorum (without topcoat):
Santorum (alone- no topcoat)

Santorum- (alone- no topcoat)
ManGlaze makes the best matte polishes I've ever tried!  With other brands, mattes seem to dry too fast and become clumpy.  Application with ManGlaze is a breeze!  Santorum is a dark chocolate brown... but look what happens when you apply a shiny topcoat..........

Santorum with CND Super Shiney Topcoat:
Santorum with CND Super Shiney Topcoat

Santorum with CND Super Shiney Topcoat

Santorum with CND Super Shiney Topcoat

Santorum with CND Super Shiney Topcoat--WITH FLASH
This color is beautiful with a topcoat!!  It's more reddish-brown with a bunch of tiny sparkly goodness!!  I don't care if the name of this polish kinda makes me nauseous... I love it!!  I'm glad I grabbed it when I did for two reasons: 1.)  I'm pretty sure Rick Santorum will drop out of the race soon (thank God), therefore, I'm pretty sure ManGlaze will re-name Santorum as no one will even remember who he is in a few months LOL.. and 2.) The first 10 people who ordered Santorum (yes, I was one ) also received a bottle of ManGlaze Lesbi-honest!!  Yay!!  I'll be sure to do a post of that one soon!!  Thanks, ManGlaze.. for the laughs and for awesome polish!!

You can purchase Santorum on their Amazon Store or on their facebook store..

12 comments:

  1. OMG this is hilarious. Kudos to them for this nice little dig at Santorum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome!!! thugh the name is pretty gross yea LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so wanting some Manglaze at the moment!!!!! I put an OPI Suede yesterday and was saying they should make more shimmery matte colors and manglaze has them! so want!!
    looking forward to your other post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that topcoat is AMAZING! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE MANGLAZE !!!! THEYRE JUST HILAROUS !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how gorgeous this color is!! Wow! I need to go visit the FB page NOW! >.< Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree about other mattes getting clumpy. Manglaze doesn't have that problem at all. The shimmer, durability, and crazy names/labels set it a part from other matte polishes. BTW, it is amazingly pretty with the topcoat. It would be cool to have a mani/pedi leaving it matte for the fingers and with the topcoat for the toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be wearing this on my toes with a topcoat in the summer!! I love it!!

      Delete
  8. This is too awesome not to order. LOVE IT. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...