Tuesday, January 10, 2012

piCture pOlish .. Voodoo

Happy  Tuesday!  It's another sunny day here in Ohio so I've been busy swatching a bunch of shiny polishes because I know this nice weather won't last.  Voodoo is my first piCture pOlish.  Llarowe was having a "scratch and dent" sale a few weeks back on their facebook page and I was lucky enough to "call dibs" on this polish.

Here is Voodoo:



So, in the bottle, Voodoo looks golden dark brown... but as soon as you apply the first coat, Voodoo goes on vampy burgundy-ish.  After applying the second coat, Voodoo looks a little more brown with a golden shimmer. Yep, Voodoo is a chameleon and if you've read my previous posts, you know I love mysterious polishes like this one.  Voodoo is fully opaque after two coats and application was easy..  I <3 my first piCture pOlish!

After looking through both Llarowe's website and the piCture pOlish website, I'm thinking Voodoo may be discontinued because I don't see it for sale currently.

Which piCture pOlishes do you have?  Which are your favorites?  I think I need a few more!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh that is a really pretty shade! kinda vampy....kinda shimmery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kinda reminds me of Petites Color Fever Galaxy a bit (which I LOVE!). This is definitely a beauty! It looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...