Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nostalgic Jem..

Another Indie Polish from Etsy?  Yes, Please.  This is my first polish from Nostalgic Nail Lacquer.  Yes, I'm addicted to all these wonderful polishes that are being sold (or should I say "sold out") on Etsy.  I should really look in to creating my own polishes as homemade polishes are such a hip trend right now.. LOL

This polish I have today is named "Jem" after the 80's cartoon of the same name.  Jem is full of pink and purple micro glitter and larger pink, white hex, and white bar glitter in a clear base... it kinda reminding me of a pink Connect the Dots.

Here is Jem over Bettina Onix:


This is two coats of Jem followed by China Glaze Fast Forward Topcoat.  I love this glitter over black, I love the contrast.  The glitter really pops out.  The formula is amazing.  The base is clear.. the glitter didn't bleed at all and I know it's hard for "frankeners" to find that... Erin (the creator of Jem) found some awesome pink and purple glitter!! :)  

I just checked Nostalgic Nail Lacquer's Etsy Shop and Jem currently isn't available.  Hopefully Erin will be re-stocking soon!! 

So, what "Indie Polishes" are you loving right now?  Have any new ones to share with me??

11 comments:

  1. I am super hooked on indie polishes! AND I am obsessed with glitter! I have about 15 Lacquistry polishes, 4 Lynnderella's, and 13 of I'm Feeling Nail-venturous! I have yet to get Nostalgic Nail lacquer's, but this is on my list! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful - i haven't fallen for Nostalgic Lacquer yet, but maybe i must .... beautiful combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous! It is sort of like Connect the Dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, particularly over the black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...