Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rainbow Favorites-- RED!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!  Hope your weekend is going well.  I usually don't post on Sundays, but I joined Lacquer Dreams A Rainbow themed week of favorites nail challenge.  The concept is quite simple.. Each day, post your favorite color of the rainbow starting with RED.  Tomorrow will be orange, then yellow, green, blue, purple, and finally ending with pink!!  So, it's really hard for me to pick my all-time favorite of each color, so I'll just post my "current fave."

Today we have RED...

China Glaze Salsa:


Salsa is a gorgeous blue-toned semi sheer red.  Pictured above is two coats.  I really love this red paired with my skin-tone.  Cool colors agree with me and red is the color I notice the most between "warms" and "cools".  Warm toned reds look hideous on me.  Here is a helpful link to determine your skintone.

Of course, I had to layer something over Salsa..  I chose Whimsical Ideas by Pam Butterfly Kisses:


Butterfly Kisses is a gorgeous clear-based polish full of medium red and silver hex glitter, silver bar glitter and  silver micro glitter.  I love all my "whimsies."  You can like Whimsical Ideas by Pam here on her facebook page.  You can email Pam at pea422000@yahoo.com to place an order for her polishes and she will send you an invoice when she's ready to ship your "whimsies." :)

Hope you enjoyed my "red choice."  I'll be back tomorrow with orange.  :)



9 comments:

  1. The shade looks like the color of strawberries! Yum. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Butterfly Kisses over top of it - beautiful manicure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - I really like the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I think it's the first blue red I've seen today, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my kind of favorite red!
    this is something that really stands out!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of red, I admit it, but that ChG looks so elegant on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...