Friday, July 27, 2012

Nail Inc. Sprinkles Pudding Lane

Happy Friday!!!  Today I have my very first Nails Inc. polish to share with you.  When this Sprinkle Collection was released, I knew I had to get my hands on at least one.  I chose Pudding Lane and I love it!!

Nails Inc. Pudding Lane:



Pudding Lane has a light blue milky base.  Before application, I thought this formula may be problematic (thick and goopy).. but.. I was wrong.  The formula is really great.  Pictured above is two coats.  The finish wasn't too gritty.  I only applied one coat of topcoat, then applied another after wearing Pudding Lane for a day.  Pudding Lane is packed full of navy blue, golden brown and silver glitter.  I'm excited to finally own a Nails Inc. polish and plan on purchasing many more at Sephora :)

**Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to enter my Enkelini Giveaway!!**

4 comments:

  1. Ah, so pretty! I know I need to get a few of these - I just have to figure out which ones. This swatch makes me want this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with this! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this entire collection! This one is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the set of of 4 of these from Sephora last week!! I can't wait to try them out and post them on my nail blog! :) I think the blue might be my favorite out of them though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...