Wednesday, September 12, 2012

31 DC2012 Day 12, Stripes

It's the 12th day of the 31 Day Nail Challenge (well, the 2nd day for me) and it's all about stripes!!!  I kinda suck at freehand stripes..  I never could draw a straight line lol.  I decided to do my stripes with a water marble!!  I created this striped marble a while back following this tutorial by My Simple Little Pleasures and thought it would be fun to re-create it with different colors...

My stripes:




Ahh, there's a tiny hair on my middle finger!!  That's bugs the crap out of me!!  Grrr!  For this marble I started with a base of China Glaze Lemon Fizz.  For the marble, I used Lemon Fizz and China Glaze Grape Juice.  It works for me!!    I'll be back tomorrow with an Animal Print Mani... Have a great day!!








1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...