Tuesday, September 11, 2012

31DC2012 Day 11, Polka Dots

Ahhhh.... this day.  September 11th.  I can't believe it's been 11 years... I will NEVER forget!!!

When I first read about the 31 Day Challenge, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the first ten days.  I already had a bunch of posts scheduled and a bunch I had to finish, so  I decided to do days 11-20. I asked my pal Sarah at Chalkborard Nails if that was okay, and she said I could do whatever I wanted.  ;)  So, this challenge is going to be my "10 Day Challenge."

Here are my polka dots..



I wish my nails were a little longer, especially when doing a mani like this.  I grabbed four of my Lime Crime Polishes for this polka dot mani.  I knew when I first swatched them, I'd use them for nail art.  I used Parfait Day for the base and Milky Ways, Pastelchio, and Once In A Blue Mousse for the dots.  I

I'll see you tomorrow with my "stripes." :)





5 comments:

  1. This mani sort of reminds me of easter- it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool mani. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I wouldn't be the only one to use Lime Crime polishes for today lol! I love them! They really are perfect for nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...