Saturday, September 15, 2012

31DC2012 Day 15, Delicate

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  Just a quick post today.  I have so much to do... and I still have to figure out my "tribal" design for tomorrow..  Well, I stamped for today's challenge and it turned out pretty good for me and my lack of stamping skills..

Delicate Print:



Not too shabby for a rookie stamper.  I started with a base of SpaRitual Strawberry Fields Forever and stamped with OPI Mod About You.  The design I chose is on RA-109.  I really wish I would have taken a few shots of Strawberry Fields Forever on it's own..  it's really beautiful.  I used my Ottlite for the above pics and really like the results (although I prefer natural light still).  Enjoy the day and I'll be back tomorrow with a tribal print :)






9 comments:

  1. I've never been successful with stamping :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orangey kind of shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I always wanted to do these 30-day challenges, but I don't change my polish often enough to do that, sadly! Love your nail looks so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I wouldn't have thought Mod About You would stamp as well as it did, but it looks lovely. Would love to see a swatch of SpaRitual Strawberry Fields Forever on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get my hands on strawberry fields forever<3 your stamping is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...