Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Sugar Daddy

Hey All, I'm back and almost feeling 100% better!  Now, I just gotta get caught up on swatching!  I applied Deborah Lippmann Sugar Daddy the day before I became sick and I'm still wearing it now, lol.  This one is a pretty mirrored chrome polish that was released earlier this summer..

Deborah Lippmann Sugar Daddy:




I picked Sugar Daddy from Apothica because you could see the pink undertones in the bottle shots on the website and I'm a sucker for pinks.  On the nail, Sugar Daddy is gorgeous.  It's more green in low light and more champagne/pink in bright light.  Pictured above is two flawless coats of Sugar Daddy.  I really love Deborah Lippmann polishes.  Check out Apothica... they have tons of beautiful Lippmann's to choose from!!

--I acquired this polish using store credit for external work I provided.

6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite duochrome polish ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post dear!
    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better! This polish is gorgeous, I love the champagne/pink colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one too. It's just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the China Glaze dupe... I just love this color. It's so understatedly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...