Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hits Speciallita 389

Happy Wednesday Everyone.. (although it feels like Tuesday because of the holiday).  I have a pretty brown glitter I purchased from Ninja Polish a few weeks back.  I've been waiting for this one to be back in stock, and as soon as it was, I snatched it up.  I know a lot of people aren't a fan of browns, but I really love a rich deep chocolate brown and Hits Speciallita 389 was the first dark brown glitter to catch my eye..

Hits Speciallita 389:




Holy Mother of Glitter!!  Pictured above is two thick coats of 389 on it's own followed by two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.  I should have used a dark brown base with this one so I didn't have to use so much polish because the bottle is tiny.  I had to add another coat of Insta-Dri after 24 hours as 389 is topcoat hungry.  I wore this polish for three days with barely any tip wear.  I got a lot of compliments on it also, but holy smokes, it was hard to remove!!  I used the foil method and let these babies soak for about 15 minutes.  I do love the dark brown and reddish glitter in 389.  It's a great Autumn polish!!

**Enjoy your day :) **

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen a brown glitter before. It's perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Fall color! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique glitter polish that would rock with a base color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...