Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lynnderella Pentimento

Happy Saturday Everyone!!  It's rainy and dreary here today.. supposed to be the same way tomorrow too.. ugh...   I was able to get my hands on this Lynnderella through a friend of a friend whose cousin knows someone's uncle who knows Lynnderella's dentist??  Yeah, that's it lol. ;)  All drama aside, Lynnderella's creations were one of my first indies and I still really like most of her polishes.. just not the prices..  Anyway, I just looked up the definition of Pentimento--  "A visible trace of earlier painting beneath a layer or layers of paint on a canvas."  Ummmm ok?  Here is it..

Lynnderella Pentimento:



I love it... I can't help it!  It's like a hodgepodge of glitter was thrown together with her eyes closed, yet still comes out perfect!!  Pictured above is two coats of Pentimento over OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender followed by Sally Hansen Inst-Dri.  The random pink and lime glitters are my fave!!  There was NO curling glitter and application was a breeze.

**Enjoy your weekend!!**

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is such an interesting polish to look at. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! I wore Pentimento over Illa Stance, which is an almost-neon purple, but with this light pinky lavender, it's a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...