Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rainbow Honey.. A Little Kindness

Happy Thursday Everyone!!  I usually post my Weekly Water Marbles on Thursdays, but this week has been all whacked out.  I promise to start posting them regularly starting new week...  I miss doing them.  I do have a really pretty glitter to share with you today called A Little Kindness by Rainbow Honey... yep, another Indie..


Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness:




I have two coats of A Little Kindness over China Glaze Lemon Fizz followed by a fast-dry topcoat on the above pics.  A Little Kindness has a very sheer yellow base, so layering it over Lemon Fizz seemed like a good idea to enhance the yellow.  I really like the subtle pink shimmer in A Little Kindness.  This is such a pretty, delicate polish containing pink, white and gold glitters.

I've had this polish for a while, but I just checked out Rainbow Honey's Facebook Page and see there is a new line to be released on 9/22 at Rainbow Honey's Shop.  Check them out!

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...