Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Polish Bar Rainbow Jello

Ahhh, the weekend's here and I have a super fun polish to share with you all!!  Have you tried any polishes from The Polish Bar yet??  You should.  They are amazing!!  Janice at The Polish Bar just released a late summer collection and Rainbow Jello is included in this collection and it rocks!!  Take a look..

The Polish Bar Rainbow Jello:



This polish is like a Fun-fetti cupcake on your freaking nails!!  I'm pretty sure it's THE funnest polish I own!! Rainbow Jello has rainbow (duh) hex, micro white, medium and a few large white hex, and sparse white bar glitters in a "cr-elly" (creamy jelly) white base.  I have two coats of Rainbow Jello over Zoya Snow White followed by topcoat in the above pics. Love it!!

The base of Rainbow Jello is sheer enough to layer over dark bases... look..

Rainbow Jello over Color Club Personal Stylist:

I was swatching some dark colors and thought I should try Rainbow Jello over one just to see how it would look and I really like the results.  Color Club Personal Stylist is a royal blue and with one coat of Rainbow Jello, it looks light blue/gray...  So much fun!!

**Hurry over to The Polish Bar and pick up Rainbow Jello or another one of Janice's beautiful polishes now!!** 

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with glitter jellies! This one kind of reminds me of funfetti cupcakes. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...