Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Three polishes from Sonoma Nail Art's Halloween Collection

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!  The week is half-way done!!  :) Yay!! I'm not sure why I didn't just buy all four of the Halloween polishes by Sonoma Nail Art, for some odd reason I just chose these three..

Here Lies Robert:


This is Here Lies Robert...I used two coats over China Glaze Recycle followed by topcoat.  I should have just used one coat because two is just a bit too much.  Here Lies Robert contains green, black and silver glitter in a clear base... the black diamonds are my fave!

Sincerest  Pumpkin Patch:


I really like Sincerest Pumpkin Patch!  The colors perfectly represent a pumpkin patch!!  I should wear this one when we pick our pumpkins!!  Sincerest Pumpkin Patch contains mostly green and orange glitter with a few scattered silver squares and some micro yellow in a sheer green base.  I layered two coats of SPP over China Glaze Tree Hugger followed by topcoat.  I'm sure this could be worn on it's own with three or more coats.  It's perfect for Halloween!!

Deadly Zins:


Deadly Zins contains mostly red glitter with some black and deep purple in a clear base.  I have two thin coats of Deadly Zins over China Glaze City Siren followed by topcoat in the above pictures.  The formula is flawless and the glitter ratio is perfect with this one.  I thought Here Lies Robert would be my favorite out of these three, but Deadly Zins and Sincerest Pumkin Patch tie for my fave!!

These pictures were all taken with my Ottlite and I'm still trying to decided if I like it or not???  I like natural light the best, but when it's too cloudy or I'm swatching at night, I have no other choice...

**I really love all polishes by Michelle at Sonoma Nail Art... Michelle's a great person would takes pride in her work as a polish creator!  If any of you are familiar with her polishes, you know when her Etsy shop opens, it usually sells out in under a minute.  Keep your eyes open for these beauties to go on sale again here on Etsy.  Follow Sonoma Nail Art here on facebook so you'll be up to date on shop openings and new releases!**

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Sincerest Pumpkin Patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them all!! I only got one (Here Lies Robert), sadly I wasn't fast enough to snag the other three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincerest Pumpkin Patch is my fav :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all awesome! But I think Here Lies Robert is my favorite! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! You always make my polishes look so good. :) Here Lies Robert is really packed with glitter, so one coat should work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...