Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 9/27/12

Hi All!  I feel like I haven't marbled in a while so I was so happy to finally have the time to create this fun Fall Swirl....

Funky Fall Swirl:



Someone commented on my Instagram these remind them of Reese's Pieces and I have to agree.  I love doing swirl patterns and I finally broke down and used Fall colors (I didn't want summer to end!).  For this marble I started with a white base and for the actual marble I used OPI Danke-Shiny Red, OPI Need Sunglasses?, OPI A Roll in the Hague and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Bittersweet.  Bittersweet has become my "go-to brown" lately.. I just love it.  I wish Danke-Shiny Red would have been a bit more prominent in this marble, but since it's more of a shimmer, it wasn't as thick as the other colors.  I love this marble.. it's funky, it's retro and it screams FALL!!

Have a great Thursday!! :)

11 comments:

  1. These look great! Love the colour combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE A Roll in the Hague, one of my favorite oranges. I do agree that this resembles Reeses Pieces! Makes me want to watch E.T. again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out so well!!! I love the colors too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO AWESOME! It really does look like Reese's Pieces!! Love the swirl design, very hypnotic. Now you've got me convinced I need some Reeses lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming here to look at your water marbles :) Everytime I see one I want to do one right away! Unfortunately I'm at work and can't bust out the polishes ;)
    I would like to start doing water marbles more often to feature on my blog, they have become fun now that I have been able to get them to cooperate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...